CSBG & Public Law 102-477
The Indian Employment, Training, and Related Services Demonstration Act of 1992 (P. L. 102-477), as amended, was enacted to:
- Demonstrate how Indian tribal governments can integrate the employment, training, and related services they provide in order to improve the effectiveness of those services;
- Reduce joblessness in Indian communities; and
- Serve tribally-determined goals consistent with the policies of self-determination.
- IM 146: CSBG & Public Law 102-477: The IM provides instructions for CSBG grantees interested in including CSBG funding in a Public Law 102-477 consolidated plan.
- CSBG & PL 102-477 Webinar Recording: A recorded, detailed webinar discussing Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) & Public Law 102-477.
- Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) 477 Key Points: A fact sheet highlighting the key points of the CSBG 102-477.