CSBG Tribal Plan & Application
A guide to developing a Tribal CSBG Plan and completing all required materials for a successful CSBG application. Featuring three new technical assistance tools to assist prospective and current Tribal grantees with their FY20 CSBG application process.
How to Access Training:
- If you have never attended an Adobe Connect meeting or training before, test your connection here.
- Audio is available through computer speakers only. Test your speakers before beginning training.
- Access the training by selecting the Hyperlink provided under each training title.
- Follow Log-in Instructions provided on the page.
- For easier access do not view presentations in a Chrome browser.
The CSBG Training & Technical Assistance Program for Tribes and Tribal Organizations developed a CSBG FY21 Tribal Plan & Application Guide and a Fillable-PDF tool designed to make it easier for you to complete your CSBG Tribal Plan and application materials. Our goal is an easy and seamless application and reporting process!
- Use this FY21 CSBG Tribal Plan & Application Fillable-PDF to complete a CSBG FY21 Tribal Plan & Application. Once the fillable-PDF is completed, it can be saved and uploaded directly to the OLDC system. Save this PDF form to your computer before you begin filling it out
- This comprehensive CSBG FY21 Tribal Plan & Application Guide provides step-by-step instructions for completing a CSBG Tribal Plan and application using the CSBG Tribal Plan Fillable-PDF form.
A session to review final application reminders and address any outstanding questions from current and prospective Tribal grantees.
CSBG Tribal Plan and Application Tool Guide
CSBG Tribal Plan and Application Fillable-PDF
OLDC Access Form (Email it to Niki Frazier at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
Additional Application Tools and Templates